Rescale 미팅 예약

EU

#이란 핵 거래는 미국의 탈퇴에도 불구하고 죽지 않았다, 프랑스는 말한다

몫:

게재

on

France’s Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian (사진) says the Iranian nuclear deal is “not dead” despite US President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw.

The 2015 agreement curbed Iran’s nuclear activities in return for the lifting of sanctions that had been imposed by the UN, US and EU.

But Mr Trump argued that the deal was “defective at its core”, saying he would pull out and reimpose sanctions.

핵 협정의 다른 서명국들은 여전히 ​​약속을 지키고 있다고 말합니다.

The deal was agreed between Iran and the five permanent members of the UN Security Council – the US, UK, France, China and Russia – plus Germany. It was struck under Trump’s predecessor, Barack Obama.

이란은 또한 협정을 구제하려고 노력하겠지만 그렇게 할 수 없다면 우라늄 농축을 재개할 것이라고 밝혔습니다.

In a statement, President Hassan Rouhani said: “I have ordered the foreign ministry to negotiate with the European countries, China and Russia in the coming weeks. If we achieve the deal’s goals in co-operation with other members of the deal, it will remain in place.”

광고

There were furious scenes in the Iranian parliament, with members burning an American flag and the speaker reportedly saying Mr Trump lacked “mental capacity”.

How do key powers see Mr Trump’s decision?

In his comments to French radio, Mr Le Drian said “the deal is not dead. There’s an American withdrawal from the deal but the deal is still there”.

그는 월요일에 프랑스, ​​영국, 독일, 이란 사이에 회담이 있을 것이라고 말했습니다.

Russia said it was “deeply disappointed” by Mr Trump’s decision while China expressed regret.

But the move has been welcomed by Iran’s major regional rivals, Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, a prominent critic of the accord, said he “fully supports” Mr Trump’s withdrawal from a “disastrous” deal.

In his address on Tuesday (8 May), President Trump called the nuclear accord – or Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) as it is formally known – a “horrible, one-sided deal that should have never, ever been made”.

He said he would work to find a “real, comprehensive, and lasting” deal that tackled not only the Iranian nuclear programme but its ballistic missile tests and activities across the Middle East.

트럼프 대통령은 2015년 협정 체결 당시 면제됐던 경제 제재를 다시 부과하겠다고 밝혔다.

The US Treasury said the sanctions would target industries mentioned in the deal, including Iran’s oil sector, aircraft manufacturers exporting to Iran and Iranian government attempts to buy US dollar banknotes.

주요 유럽 및 미국 기업이 타격을 입을 가능성이 높습니다. 일부 면제는 협상될 예정이지만 아직 명확하지 않습니다.

존 볼튼 미국 국가안보보좌관은 이란에서 사업을 하는 유럽 기업들이 XNUMX개월 이내에 사업을 중단하지 않으면 미국의 제재를 받을 것이라고 말한 것으로 알려졌다.

이 기사 공유

EU Reporter는 다양한 관점을 표현하는 다양한 외부 소스의 기사를 게시합니다. 이 기사에서 취한 입장이 반드시 EU Reporter의 입장은 아닙니다.

탐색