Rescale 미팅 예약

브라질

리오, COVID-19 사례 증가 및 오미크론 위협으로 인해 카니발 거리 퍼레이드 취소

몫:

게재

on

Rio de Janeiro has canceled street parades and parties during its world-famous Carnival for a second year due to an increase in COVID-19 cases and the threat from the arrival of the Omicron coronavirus variant, the city’s mayor said on Tuesday (4 January).

However, the spectacular parade by Rio’s samba schools, which the public watches from the stands of the city’s Marques de Sapucai Sambadrome, will go ahead, unlike last year, with health precautions to prevent spreading the virus, he said.

리우데자네이루 시장 에두아르도 파에스는 보건 당국과의 회의 후 시가 매년 수십만 명의 카니발 구경꾼을 끌어들이는 거리 행사를 취소할 것이라고 발표했습니다.

“The street carnival, by its very nature, due to the democratic aspect it has, makes it impossible to exercise any kind of inspection,” Paes said in a live internet broadcast.

다른 브라질 수도들도 카니발 퍼레이드를 취소하고 있습니다. 지난 주, 북동부 살바도르 시는 이 행사를 축하하지 않겠다고 발표했습니다.

미나스제라이스주의 수도 벨루오리존치도 올해 거리 퍼레이드를 후원하거나 투자하지 않기로 했다고 현지 언론이 보도했다.

Sao Paulo, the capital of Brazil’s wealthiest state, is planning to transfer its street parade to the city’s Interlagos Formula One race track, the Folha de Sao Paulo newspaper reported.

광고

브라질에서 코로나19 감염 사례가 다시 증가하고 있습니다. 화요일 보건부는 지난 18,759시간 동안 24명의 새로운 코로나 바이러스 사례와 COVID-175로 인한 19명의 사망자를 보고했습니다. 불과 170주 전만 해도 32건이었던 국내 오미크론 확진 사례는 XNUMX건에 달한다고 밝혔다.

이 기사 공유

EU Reporter는 다양한 관점을 표현하는 다양한 외부 소스의 기사를 게시합니다. 이 기사에서 취한 입장이 반드시 EU Reporter의 입장은 아닙니다.

탐색