Rescale 미팅 예약

UK

웨일스 공주, 암 치료 중이라고 밝혔다

몫:

게재

on

BBC는 다음과 같이 보도합니다.t 웨일즈 공주는 검사에서 암이 발견된 후 치료 초기 단계에 있습니다. – report by Sean Coughlan BBC Royal correspondent

In a video statement, Catherine says it was a “huge shock” after an “incredibly tough couple of months”.

But she sent a positive message, saying: “I am well and getting stronger every day.”

암에 대한 자세한 내용은 공개되지 않았지만 켄싱턴 궁은 공주가 완전히 회복할 것이라고 확신한다고 말했습니다.

The princess’s statement explains that when she had abdominal surgery in January, it was not known that there was any cancer.

“However tests after the operation found cancer had been present. My medical team therefore advised that I should undergo a course of preventative chemotherapy and I am now in the early stages of that treatment,” said the princess.

화학요법 치료는 2월 말부터 시작됐다. 왕궁은 더 이상 개인 의료 정보를 공유하지 않을 것이라고 밝혔습니다.

광고

The princess, 42, said she was thinking of all those who have been affected by cancer, adding: “For everyone facing this disease, in whatever form, please do not lose faith or hope. You are not alone.”

캐서린은 아직 밝혀지지 않은 상태로 인해 1월 수술에서 회복하는 데 시간이 걸렸으며 이제 우선순위는 가족을 안심시키는 것이라고 말했습니다.

“William and I have been doing everything we can to process and manage this privately for the sake of our young family.”

The princess added: “It has taken us time to explain everything to George, Charlotte and Louis in a way that is appropriate for them, and to reassure them that I am going to be ok.”

She said the family now needs “some time, space and privacy”.

The King and Queen had been informed of the news about the princess’s health prior to Friday’s announcement – and King Charles himself has also been undergoing treatment for cancer.

Catherine and Prince William are now not expected to appear with the Royal Family on Easter Sunday, and there won’t be any early return to official duties for the princess.

The palace also said Prince William’s sudden absence from a memorial service on 27 February was because of the discovery of Catherine’s cancer diagnosis.

이 부부는 지난 1월 수술을 받은 이후 그녀의 건강에 대한 대중의 격렬한 추측과 소셜 미디어의 열광적인 반응에 직면해 왔습니다. 그녀는 크리스마스 이후 공식적인 행사에 참석하지 않았습니다.

In her video statement, she spoke about the support from her family: “Having William by my side is a great source of comfort and reassurance too.

“As is the love, support and kindness that has been shown by so many of you. It means so much to us both.”

켄싱턴궁은 공주의 영상이 수요일 BBC 제작사인 BBC 스튜디오에 의해 촬영됐다고 밝혔다.

In a statement, BBC News said: “Along with other media, BBC News was briefed by Kensington Palace on the announcement this afternoon.”

Prime Minister Rishi Sunak said Catherine had shown “tremendous bravery” with her statement, wishing her a “speedy recovery”.

He said: “In recent weeks she has been subjected to intense scrutiny and has been unfairly treated by certain sections of the media around the world and on social media.

“When it comes to matters of health, like everyone else, she must be afforded the privacy to focus on her treatment and be with her loving family.”

Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer said his thoughts were with the Royal Family, adding he was “heartened” by Catherine’s “optimistic tone and her message of faith and hope”.

He said: “Any cancer diagnosis is shocking. But I can only imagine the added stress of receiving that news amid the lurid speculation we’ve seen in recent weeks.”

William and Catherine are “entitled to privacy and, like any parents, will have waited to choose the right moment to tell their children”.

이 기사 공유

EU Reporter는 다양한 관점을 표현하는 다양한 외부 소스의 기사를 게시합니다. 이 기사에서 취한 입장이 반드시 EU Reporter의 입장은 아닙니다.

탐색